The Keys To Female Fertility
Getting pregnant may sound easy, but it is not always as easy as it seems. We are living in a world where changing environmental factors and lifestyle choices have made it tough for many couples to conceive naturally. More than 10 percent of women in the United States struggle to either get pregnant or stay pregnant. Causes of infertility vary from poor diet to inadequate hormone production to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Here’s some great news: there is a lot you can do to increase your chances of getting pregnant. Modern interventions may work, but they come at a heavy price. Using female fertility supplements is an effective way to boost the reproductive health of a woman.
Look at it this way, you won’t need to spend a fortune to provide your body with the nutrients it deserves. Fertility supplements contain vital vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids that enhance the female reproductive system. What gives supplements the edge over other medications is that supplements are natural and you don’t really need a doctor’s prescription to start using them. When used correctly and consistently, these supplements result in an increment in fertility.
How Safe Are Female Fertility Supplements?
The supplements industry has undergone immense growth in recent years. New manufacturers have entered the market making all sorts of promises. Since supplements are manufactured using natural ingredients, most people assume that all of them are safe for consumption. Supplements have a limited FDA regulation. Just like any substance that alters how your body functions, supplements also possess their own side effects. Before you start using a supplement it is advisable you discuss it with your doctor especially if you are under medication. This is because some ingredients present in the supplements can react harshly with your ongoing medication. Also elevating the amounts of certain minerals and vitamins beyond normal levels can be harmful to the female body.
Most women have limited knowledge when it comes to best supplements to increase female fertility. If you are among this lot, today is your lucky day. We will list 5 of the best female fertility supplements to help you make an informed decision.
Tips to follow when choosing a female fertility supplement.
- Buying supplements from sketchy manufacturers or online stores. Random images and spelling errors are potential red flags.
- Supplements claiming to sell �scientifically proven’ products with no mention of the research.
- Supplements mentioning �recommended by doctors’ on the label but lacks an official organization name or logo.
- Supplements making promises they cannot back.
Which Ingredients Should I Look Out for in Female Fertility Supplements?
Every supplement is created by a blend of different elements meant to serve an individual purpose.
Amino Acids – these are essential ingredients needed by the female body to stay healthy and function properly. While most amino acids are generated with the human body, some are gotten from external sources. L-Arginine and L- Carnitine are vital in supporting a woman’s reproductive system.
Antioxidants – almost all fertility supplement have traces of antioxidants. These can include Vitamin C and Ubiquinol. CoQ10 is responsible for shaping the egg and boosting fertility.
Vitamins – there is a reason why almost every supplement has vitamins. Vitamins like C, E and B-complex group not only boost fertility but also enhance the development of the fetus. Deficiency of these vitamins and minerals like Zinc, Folate and Magnesium can result in miscarriages and congenital disabilities.
Agnus Castus – popularly known as chaste tree berry, this herb supports a woman’s reproductive health by increasing fertility and restoring hormone balance. By providing relief during menstruation and improving ovulation, you have a better chance of getting pregnant.
DHEA – Dehydroepiandrosterone hormone is especially helpful for women with low ovarian reserves. When taken in excess, however, DHEA can lead to unwanted side effects like irregular menstrual cycles and facial hair growth.
Omega 3 Fatty Acid – your body can’t synthesize omega 3 fatty acid, you have to take supplements or eat food rich in omega 3 fatty acids to get it. Increased intake of this nutrient results in healthy hormone functioning and improved embryo quality.
N-Acetyl Cysteine – NAC play a vital role in the functioning the female internal body systems. Women suffering from PCOS can improve their ovulation cycles with NAC.
Bromelain – best known for digesting enzymes, this group of enzymes play an indispensable role in assisting implantation of a fertilized egg.
Selenium – Selenium is crucial for promoting healthy cell division and aiding estrogen metabolism in women. This potent detoxifier also offers protection against free radicals that lead to reducing the quality of your eggs.
Folic Acid – this B-complex vitamin is essential for any woman wanting to conceive. Your body uses Folic Acid to synthesize red blood cells. It additionally creates more blood for a woman’s body during pregnancy.
Best Supplements To Increase Female Fertility
Even the finest diet in the world can’t have all the nutrients you may need to increase fertility. If you opt for female fertility supplements, below are 5 of our top choices.
- A comprehensive herbal fertility formula + complete prenatal multivitamin
- Formulated by leading ObGyn and fertility expert, Dr. Amos Grunebaum to help women optimize their reproductive health and ensure daily intake of essential vitamins and minerals
- A trusted brand with world class support. Fairhaven Health is the trusted brand for helping TTC couples conceive. Call, live chat, email, we have your questions covered.
- Ideal for women with irregular cycles and couples who have been trying to conceive for an extended period of time.
Topping our list is this high-quality fertility enhancing supplement from Fairhaven Health that many women swear by. Some of the health benefits you’ll reap with this supplement include enhanced reproductive health, restored hormonal balance and increased chance of conceiving. The thing that makes this supplement stand out from the crowd is its being both a fertility pill and prenatal vitamin. By it being a prenatal vitamin, it will help your body get the proper nutrition it needs for your health and that of your baby. Ingredients include Vitamins C, D and E, Iron, Folic Acid, Iodine, and Beta-Carotene.
2. Conception W
- HEALTHY PREGNANCY - Regulate your menstrual cycle, aid ovulation, and support hormonal balance. You can have the confidence that every capsule has the strength and potency that you are looking for in a product.
- MADE IN THE USA - We blend all our products at a cGMP Certified Laboratory to ensure strict FDA Standards and a contaminant-free product. We wouldn't have it any other way and neither should you.
- #1 VOTED! Clinically-researched super ingredients like Organic KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Pure-grade Myo-Inositol and Vitex Chaste Tree Berry support your reproductive cycle and balance hormones.
- PURE NATURAL FORMULA - 100% vegetarian easy-to-swallow soft capsules, completely free of fillers, binders, and artificial ingredients. No gluten, wheat, or dairy. And of course, never tested on animals. Just a pure and tested product.
- 100% HAPPINESS & HEALTH and 1-FOR-1 MATCH - We create powerful blends of herbs, vitamins, and minerals, each formulated to promote the best in health. Try our products without worry because we're confident that you will see results and be thrilled with your purchase. And through our Vitamin Angels 1-for-1 Match program, one bottle equals one year of vitamins for a child in need.
This female fertility enhancer utilizes a combination of herbs and vitamins to improve reproductive health. The pill promotes regular menstruation. It also improves circulation and creates a suitable environment to allow the sperm to survive for extended periods. You get 30 servings per container. Ingredients include Chaste Tree Berry, Ginger Root, Black Cohosh, Epimedium, and Gelatin Capsule.
- Fertility Plus
- Fertility & conception support pills for Women
- Improve fertility levels
This is a clinically tested and proven natural fertility treatment for women who have trouble conceiving. It helps to maintain hormone balance and improve fertility levels while enhancing ovulation to double your chances of getting pregnant. Key ingredients include Folic Acid, Magnesium Stearate and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- FERTILIFY - Sold in Fertility Clinics, Doctor Recommended, Chewable Fertility Supplement Pills for Women Looking to Get Pregnant Now or Maintain Their Fertility for Later in Life
- 1 month
This fertility all-natural supplement was designed to support the overall reproductive health of women. The multivitamin nature of this product means that you will have better egg quality and balanced hormone levels. Notable vitamins include D, C, E and CoQ10, Biotin, Citric Acid, Quatrefolic and Magnesium Stearate. This supplement also boosts skin, nail and hair growth and health. The flavored and chewable nature of the tablets makes them easy and fun to consume. It has no fillers, artificial colors or sweeteners.
- Can help naturally improve fertility health
- 3 Month Supply!
- Nationally recognized fertility supplement
- Clinically-validated at major universities
- More natural, gradual and gentle approach to infertility issues
If you are looking for a female fertility supplement that will help to improve your reproductive health naturally, look no further than this product. This scientifically proved and nationally recognized formula offers a slow and gentle approach to female infertility problems. It helps to optimize menstrual cycle balance, support reproductive tissues and promote ovulation. Its ingredients include Chasteberry, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamins E, B6 and B12, L-Arginine, Selenium and Silica among others. A bottle gives you 90 capsules that are equivalent to a 30-day dosage.
Just like medication, you need to use the right fertility supplement and balance it out with a healthy lifestyle and proper diet.